Saturday, December 22, 2012

Prawn Salad

This dish goes excellent on a winter lunch with hot steamed rice.You can have it either as a side dish or just can simply mix it with rice and eat it.Very simple yet very yammy dish.Try it and I am sure you all will love it.

Ingredients:

  1. Prawn(small size) - 100 gm
  2. Onions chopped - 2
  3. Coriander leave chopped - 1 cup
  4. Lemon juice extracted from 1 lemon
  5. Green Chilly chopped - 2-3
  6. salt to taste
  7. turmeric powder - 1 tsp

Method:

  1. Wash and clean the prawns.Mix salt and turmeric powder with prawn and boil them in water.
  2. My prawns are little bigger in size so I have mashed them to smaller pieces.
  3. Mix it with chopped onion,coriander leave and green chilly.
  4. before serving add salt and squeeze lemon juice and serve.





Prawn Salad

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your bridesmaid dresses 2013, top wedding dresses, prom dresses store writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for dropping t my space and sharing your lovely comments.Your comments are my inspiration and the way to improve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...