- Eggs - 6
- Potatoes - 2 (cut into slices)
- Grated Coconut - 1 1/2 cup
- Mustard paste - 2 tbsp (I have used ready made mustard powder, I have soaked 2 tbsp of ready made mustard powder in 1/2 cup of water)
- Green chilies - 5-6 slit
- Kala jeera /kalonjee - 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- mustard oil
- salt to taste
- Fry the boiled eggs in 2-3 tbsp oil and keep them aside.
- In the same oil add kalanjee. Then add potatoes and green chilies.Fry for sometime till the potatoes are slightly brownish.
- Add turmeric powder and fry for 1 more min.
- Now add water so that it just covers the potatoes(this dish should not be watery, its a dry preparation).
- Add salt and let the gravy boil.
- While its boiling, add the eggs,coconut and mustard paste.
- Stir for sometime till it becomes dry.
|Sorshe Narkel diye Dim|