- Bhetki fish fillet cut into finger size pieces - 500gms
- chopped Coriander leave - 1 cup
- Green Chilly - 4-5
- garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Lemon - 2
- egg - 1
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Bread scrump - 2 cups
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Marinate the bhetki fillet with 1 lemon juice and salt for at least 30 mins so that the water comes out from bhetki. Drain this water which comes out from fish.
- Now make a paste of coriander,green chilly, salt, garlic and the remaining 1 lemon juice.Mix it with marinated fish and keep inside refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take out the fish and add corn flour to it.
- Then add one beaten egg.
- Now roll each fish finger on the bread scrump so that the bread scrump sticks to all sides evenly.
- Adjust the shape of the fish finger with your hand softly.
- Now deep fry the fish finger in oil and serve with salad and mustard sauce(kashundi).