- Grated paneer or chana (I have prepared chana from 1 lit of milk)
- Coriander leave chopped
- Coriander powder - 1tsp
- Cumin powder - 1tsp
- Green chilly -1 cut into pieces
- Amchur powder - 1tsp
- salt and sugar to taste
- Vinegar - 2-3tbsp
- oil - 1tsp
- 1st you need to prepare the chana.For that heat milk in a pan.Take a cup and put vinegar and same amount of water in it.When the milk starts boiling, add the vinegar solution in milk and stir it continuously.After sometime the chana will be separated.Take a stainer and drain it so that the water will be drained out and you will get the chana.Hang it in a cloth for sometime so that the water drains out completely.
- Now add coriander leave,green chilly,coriander and cumin powder,amchur powder,salt and sugar to the chana.Add one tbsp atta in it and mix the chana properly.
- Now make 9 balls from this chana.
- Make a ball from the dough.It should be as big as the chana ball.
- Now roll the dough little bit(4'' diameter approx).You should roll it in such a way so that the middle part will be thick and corners will be thin.
- Now place the chana ball in the middle and then cover the chana ball .You can refer to the below pic.
|Paneer Paratha - hot from the tawa|