- Chicken - 250 gms
- Onion - 2 cut into small cubes
- Capsicum - 1 cut same as onion
- Green Chilies - 10 (you can devein and deseed them if you want less spicy)
- Spring onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Garlic - 2 tbsp chopped,1 tbsp paste
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp chopped,1 tsp paste
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1 beaten
- Tomato sauce - 1/2 cup
- Chilly sauce - 2 tbsp
- Corn flour - 4 tsp
- Salt to tastse
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken with salt,ginger garlic paste,1 tbsp soy sauce,chilly powder,pepper powder,corn flour and beaten egg.Deep fry the chicken in oil and keep them aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a bottom heavy pan because the cooking should be done in high flame. Add Onion,chopped ginger and garlic.Fry for sometime till the onion becomes transparent.Add Capsicum and green chilly.Fry for some more time till the capsicum becomes soft.
- Now add tomato sauce,chilly sauce and soy sauce.Fry for 1 min.Then add 1 cup of water and let the gravy boil.Add salt if required.
- Mix 2 tsp of corn flour in little water so that no lump forms.Add it to the gravy when it starts boiling.Add chicken into it.Boil for 4-5 mins till chicken is well cooked.
- Before switching off the flame, add the chopped spring onion.Serve hot with fried rice.
|Spicy Chilly Chicken|