- Lau(Bottle Gourd) - 1 cut into very small pieces( I have grated it using food processor)
- Bori - 10
- Green Chilly slit - 2-3
- Kalo jeera(kalanjee) - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Chire (poha) - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Mustard oil - 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar - 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Place the lau in a pressure cooker.Add salt.Do not add water.Wait for 1 whistle.Turn off the flame.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Fry the bori and keep it aside.
- In the same oil, add kalanjee and green chilly.Fry for sometime.
- Drain the excess water from boiled bottle gourd.Add the bottle gourd.
- Add turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder.little salt,sugar, milk and the fried bari.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 mins.
- Remove the cover and add poha/chire. Stir it for 4-5 mins.
- Add ghee and mix it properly.Turn off the flame.