- Chicken - cut into small pieces
- Garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Ginger paste - 1tsp
- Lemon juice - sqeeze out juice from 1/2 lemon
- Maida - 2tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Red chilly powder - 2 tbsp
- turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Red food color - a pinch
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- Wash and clean the chicken.Marinate the chicken with salt and turmeric powder.Marinate for 1 hour.
- Some water will come out after marination because of adding salt.Drain out that excess water.
- Now mix the chicken with all other ingredients except oil.keep it for 15 mins.
- Heat the oil in a kadai. Deep fry the chicken in oil.You can fry in batches.Lower the flame and then fry till the chicken cooks properly and becomes soft.
- Serve it with salad.