Monday, July 1, 2013

My first award

I am immensely happy to announce my first award from my fellow blogger Pari from foodelicious.She is quite popular for hosting events.Also her blog consists of mouth watering recipes.A big thank to Pari for choosing my recipe Aam Pora Sharbat as a winner for Cook Like Mom event.I have received the award on last Monday but I am posting it late as I was not keeping well for last few days.The award was a cookbook named 660 Curries from Raghavan Iyer. I must say that this is a complete khazana of recipes.Everyday I am exploring new recipes.
cook like mom jacket image for 660 Curries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for dropping t my space and sharing your lovely comments.Your comments are my inspiration and the way to improve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...