Saturday, July 20, 2013

ABC Award


I am very happy to announce that I have received this lovely accolade from one of my fellow blogger Sangeetha from eat n eat little more.
She is a wonderful blogger and her blog is literally the treasure of good recipes.
I am sure to try out her jalebis :)
Thank you so much dear for this award! It keeps me motivated and inspired.
The award needs to be shared among my fellow bloggers and I have to write one word describing myself.
The word that describes me is hedonist.

The rules are simple:

Add the ABC logo to your new blog post.
Write one word or a phrase about yourself that begins with A, B, C, etc.
Nominate some blogs.
Leave a comment on those blogs to let them know!

Sharing the Award with the following Bloggers:


Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and I am sure more will coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tina & thanks for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tina. Wishing many more on your way dear. Thanks a lot for nominating my space. I am honoured by you.

    today's post:
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.in/2013/07/fish-corn-balls.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz dear and also thank you so much for nominating my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for dropping t my space and sharing your lovely comments.Your comments are my inspiration and the way to improve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...